Monday, February 4, 2013

Week 5 Recap

I'm starting to feel like a broken record with how fast the weeks are going by.  It seems like Monday comes around way too fast =)

To update my totals... 
96.1/ 1000 miles
3/ 13 half marathons
768/ 10,000 push- ups
18/ 180 school days
130/ 1189 chapters in the Bible
9 bags and a couple big pieces of baby gear out the door


My decluttering efforts will need to pick up steam the next couple weeks.  Sarge received PCS orders this morning, so now we have to get the house ready to sell.  Sigh...  Just when I thought my life couldn't get any more hectic ;)

I ran my third virtual half marathon for the year this last weekend.  Ran the first 4 miles with my dog and then the last 9 by myself.  Felt pretty strong the entire way.  Finished up in 1:52:19.  That's pretty consistent with the other 2 I've run this year.  It will be interesting to see how I do in a real race with lots of other people to push me =)


I'm still working my way through Les Mills Combat.  I start week 5 today.  I can definitely tell a difference in my strength and coordination.  Week 1 I struggled with the front kick/ back kick combos and now they're feeling a lot easier.   

I'm starting a new challenge group this week and am pretty excited about it.  I have big plans for the group, and once we start seeing results, I'm going to use this format for all my new challenge groups =)  The next group will start mid- March and take us through Memorial Day- Just in time for all the summer fun!  Let me know if you're interested in joining!



2 comments: