Sunday, February 10, 2013

Go pick up your room!


Things have been busy around here.  Which is really becoming the norm.  I'm not sure my life will ever settle down...  Not that I really want it to lol!

The weather has been absolutely beautiful here the last few days, so the boys have been spending a lot of time outside.


Giving this mama brief moments of panic...

And we had our spa day at our MOPs group.  


I made chocolate roses for the ladies.

This weekend I threatened asked the kids to help me clean up their room.  It went much better than I expected.


This is only one corner of the room.  The rest wasn't much better =(  I've been ignoring afraid to tackle the room...


And the after picture.  The boys' clothes are organized, all the broken toys are gone and a bunch more donated.  Girly's side looks as good.  

I also ran another virtual race this weekend.  The race was the Heart Throb Virtual 5k.  The non- virtual version was run Saturday morning in CO.

It was a bit tougher to get it in, because Sarge had drill, but the mutt and I went out (in the semi- dark and mist) as soon as he got home.


I was glowing when I finished ;)

It was an interesting run.  Usually when the mutt and I go out, he meanders around for the first mile and then we start running.  But, this time we started running right away and he didn't get his usual chance to leave a message for all the other neighborhood dogs lol!

My other project, Mom 4ce, kicked off this last week.  My friend, Kelli, and I wanted a place that we could encourage other moms to take the steps needed to get fit and healthy.  And to have their families join them.  We have been completely blown away with the response to our endeavor.  

And, I can't end this post without a random cute picture of Sweet Pea.



No comments:

Post a Comment