Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Week 4 Recap

Yet another week has flown by!  Can you believe it's already the end of January?

To update my totals...
68.7/ 1000 miles
2/ 13 half marathons
556/ 10,000 push- ups
15/ 180 school days
100/ 1189 chapters in the Bible
7 bags and a couple big pieces of baby gear out the door


Didn't get too much clutter out this week.  Just the normal sorting through as I'm folding laundry things.  We had bigger plans this week, so that took a back seat =)

And our bigger plans included this: 


And this:


And this:


The Army was hosting a Strong Bonds Family training weekend and we were privileged enough to be able to attend.  Four days/ 3 nights at Great Wolf Lodge =)


We took the kids to Steak 'n Shake


And Bass Pro Shop (doesn't everyone go there on vacations?)


"I'll have three kids with a side of toddler, please."

That's about it for this week.  Staying with the fight with my Combat program and getting my runs and push- ups in.  Coming down to the wire on my January goals, but I'll be close!

What have you accomplished this week? How close are you to reaching your January goals?







No comments:

Post a Comment