Friday, January 14, 2011

Christmas Part 2 (a little late...)

Yes, the holidays are over...  I'm just a few weeks behind on everything.  The last post I showed you what I made for our Ladies' Christmas party and our Sunday School party.  This time, I'm going to show you what I made for the kids and for my 3 nieces (who should have gotten the gifts from Grandma by now =))

For the kids, I sewed them each a pair of pj's from fabric that they picked out. 


Junior picked out a tractor print that looks like camoflage.  The buttons are Army buttons


Junior- junior wanted trains, but then wanted cars for the buttons.


Girly- girl picked out pink princess crowns with unicorns for buttons.


My oldest niece loves to bake, so I made her an apron and then added a few dessert cookbooks.



For the niece who loves all things pink and horses, I made a pink purse and added a kit to make three horse bracelets.


For my niece who likes things a little funky, I made a patchwork looking purse and added a kit to make "funky" bracelets.


No comments:

Post a Comment