Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Gifts Part 1

Now that the first round of Christmas parties are past, I can “safely” post the gifts that I made =)

Tuesday night the ladies at church had a Christmas party.  The “rules” were a gift for $10 or less.  So, I made a note card holder.

010

It was made from fabric I had in my stash, so no money spent there.

011 

I filled it with some note cards/ greeting cards and included a gift card to Starbucks.  After all, who doesn’t enjoy coffee?  The holder is small enough to fit in your purse and is closed with an elastic binder and button.

Last night we had our Sunday School Christmas party.  The “rules” were to spend $5 or less on a gift.  Again, I used what I had in my stash…

012

A set of four Christmas tree napkins.

013 

And a snowflake ornament.

Now it’s time to move onto the presents for family.  Some of the things I won’t post until after Christmas though =)

For the dessert I brought to the party, check out this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment