1) Junior- junior celebrated his third birthday this last week. It’s hard to believe he’s already 3. Where has the time gone?
His birthday cake… Err, cupcakes.
Trying to blow out the candles. A bit too far away =)
Success! Sometimes you have to be your own cheerleader.
What is a birthday without blue frosting all over your face?
2) We visited the Dallas Arboretum while the grandparents were here. Lots of pumpkins and great photo ops.
Sarge wants a cottage just like this someday.
I want this water feature someday.
This one was pretty neat too, but wouldn’t last. The pumpkins would eventually start to spoil.
3) Good to know we won’t have to be spending lots of money on clothes for the kids. We’ll just let them wear daddy’s =)
4) Last time we were on vacation, our laptop got stepped on. I think I finally found the perfect picture as a background.
I can still see all the kids =)
5) Yesterday’s walk to the park was a lot of fun. Junior rode his bike the whole way and Girly- girl walked/ ran almost the entire way. Junior- junior, of course, just chilled in the chariot.
The turtles were out sunning themselves.
The only way to go down a slide.
Junior finally conquered the twisted ladder. It’s hard to keep him off of it now.