Thursday, August 12, 2010

Three Things Thursday

Yeah, I missed a week.  No excuses.  I was just too busy, lazy, not creative…  Take your pick =)  So, here’s the go ‘round for today.

1)  When it’s 100 degrees out, the best accessory is a wool coat and hat.

004

2) I had the chance to catch up with an old friend earlier this week.  We haven’t seen each other since our 5 yr class reunion, but it felt like it was just yesterday.  Gotta love that about good friends =)

003

3) Kale chips are surprisingly delicious.

003

And a bonus one for you since I’m feeling generous =)

 027

3 comments:

  1. Kale is awesome - never had chips but I'll try them if I see them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gotta love that about good friends! They are the REAL DEAL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos...and kale chips? never heard of them. i'll have to try them if i see them! :)
    i'm a new follower of yours!
    http://livingthelifeofaninfantrymanswife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete