Thursday, June 3, 2010

Three Things Thursday

I've seen this on a few other blogs I follow and thought it was a great idea.  And this will be a way for me to think about all I do have to be thankful for =)

Three things I'm thankful for this Thursday.

1) My husband, Sarge.  He works hard so I can stay home with our kids.  It's truly a blessing to be able to do that.

2) My kids.  No matter how much they try my patience, they are a delight.  I'm so thankful that I've never had to struggle with not being able to have kids.  They add so much to our lives.

3) Air conditioning.  With highs expected to be in triple digits this weekend, I'm really thankful to have air conditioning =)

Cool thoughts for whats suppose to be a hot weekend.

I know these are pretty big and pretty basic, but I'm just starting this.  In a few weeks I'm sure I'll have to really think about this =)


No comments:

Post a Comment