Monday, January 14, 2013

Week 2 Recap

Another week and another chance to check in and see how you're doing on reaching your goals!

Here's my updates for this week.  I'm not sure which one I'm more excited about...  The number of push- ups or the number of bags that went out the door =)

35.68/ 1000 miles
252/ 10,000 push- ups
8/ 180 school days
44/ 1189 chapters in the Bible
5 bags out the door

I have a couple boxes to pack up with fabric- a friend's church's missions group makes dresses for girls in Africa- and the entire pile should be gone.  Then I just have to find a home for my counted cross stitch items.

And then I started going through the front hall closet.  Living in TX, but having family in MN and WI means that the kids still need winter coats.  But, because they only wear them a couple times a year, it means they outgrow them before they're really worn.  So, trying on coats, hats, mittens, winter boots...  

I found joy this weekend in running a race with a friend.  Here we are at the end.  It was about 200% humidity, so please don't mind the sweatiness =)


The race was at UT Arlington.  This is their mascot.


And I even managed to place.


I promise to write up a real race report in the next day or two =)  Today was just too busy hammering out final details on a new venture I'm diving into with a friend.  Details will slowly be trickling out over the next few weeks ;)

How did you find joy in your week?


No comments:

Post a Comment