Sunday, August 5, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome!

My name is Lynette and I am 35 years old. I've been married for 12 years and have four children ages 7 and under (7, 6,4, and 14 months).

I've always been active.  I ran cross country and track all the way through high school and college.  I stayed fairly active after college- running, walking...  But I didn't have the *whole package* of nutrition and fitness, so the pounds slowly added up.  It wasn't until my husband deployed that I realized I needed to change how I looked at staying in shape and being healthy.  What followed was a transformation of both my body and my mind.

Over the years I've learned more about fitness and nutrition.  And now I want to share that with you.  I'm here to take what I've learned about nutrition and fitness and help you transform your life.  It's not about a fad diet or pill or exercise program.  It's about changing your mindset on food and exercise and helping you reach your goals.





No comments:

Post a Comment