Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Lemonade

I've been thinking about this post most of the day.  Received some frustrating news this morning and I've been trying to put a positive spin on it and rise above the negativity.

I'm trying to figure out a way to take these lemons I was handed today and turn them into lemonade.  Even though right now all I want to do is squeeze the lemon juice in someone's eyes ;)


So what am I thankful for today?

I'm thankful for the opportunity to grow.  It's not always easy, and the situations aren't always comfortable, but in the end it's good for you.

I'm thankful for family and friends who point me to the positives in situations.

I'm thankful for the laughter of kids and how it can brighten the day.

So, what do you do when life hands you lemons?

No comments:

Post a Comment