Monday, October 3, 2011

{31 for 21} Day 3: Rock Star

Sweet Pea had her OT appointment this morning.  And she's doing so good.  It's one of those things that because I see her everyday, I don't notice the improvement.  But her OT was very impressed with how much she's improved in the last 2 weeks.

Almost sitting by herself...  Just needs a little support so she doesn't tip to the side =)



She has one more appointment and then her surgery.  Hopefully after her surgery we'll see a huge jump in her skills.  Right now, because of her heart, everything takes so much energy.

One of my favorite pictures for this weekend.


And Girly- girl was going through a box of my old doll clothes.  She found this bunting that my mom had made for me when I was a baby.  She's rocking a new sweater dress now.


Junior has TKD class this afternoon and will find out if he passed his belt test.  Tomorrow I'll probably have pictures of him in his new orange belt =)




No comments:

Post a Comment