Thursday, August 11, 2011

3 months

Sweet Pea is 3 months now.  Time just keeps flying by.


She's getting bigger and stronger everyday.  She weighs 9lbs 13oz and is 21".  She's starting to get the little dimples on her fingers/ hands.  But her legs are still pretty skinny.  But then again, I doubt any baby could have the chunkalicious legs that her brother had.

  
She's started smiling now when she sees us.  She's got a really cute smile.


And I'm really starting to like the big bows on little babies...


Not sure how she feels about them =)





1 comment:

  1. She is so precious. I'm happy to have found your blog. Will keep following. Also sending good thoughts on the days leading up to her surgery (although I don't know when you expect this). Blogs were SO helpful for me before our daughter's OHS. We've got a section all about her surgery too. Scary stuff, but so worth it!

    ReplyDelete