Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Home Again, home again...

Two weeks on the road is about two weeks too many =)  I completely enjoyed seeing all our old friends again though.  It's amazing how much changes yet still seems the same.


This is us, all loaded up and ready to hit the road.  The only other thing in the car was the dog =)


This is where we stayed the first night...  Or would it be the second night since we drove through the first night?




My superhero =)


This was Junior- junior's fort at the hotel...  Don't worry, we didn't close it up.


Yup, we found trains.  This was actually at a train and doll museum.  I thought it was an odd combination, but it had something for everyone.


The kids decided to decorate the driveway for Papa's birthday.


A rocking cow, yes, a cow, not a horse.


Bubbles on the back deck.


Junior got to work in the workshop with Papa.  They made this train.  And Junior can name almost all the different types of wood they used.


And of course you need to build a fort.


Hmm...  Don't ask...

2 comments:

  1. Your kids are so cute!! What a trip you had. I can sympathize with the plight of packing everything plus the kitchen sink...and the dog. Wish I had a minivan. For now, it's the Trailblazer.

    Looks like you all had a wonderful visit. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the pics and seeing you. Thanks for making time for me. I love the purse and you.

    ReplyDelete