Thursday, March 6, 2014

Fresh Off the Hook

I've been taking more time to get some projects done.  Most of them are forcing me to figure out stitches (and how to decipher patterns!).  I'm having fun with all of it and look forward to each new project =)


This one will be on it's way as part of a Cheer Campaign I'm part of.  Can't give any other hints than that ;)


When I first started this one, I wasn't sure about the yarn or the pattern.  It wasn't until I was almost finished that I decided I loved it.  The variations in the colors give me almost an endless palate to match it with.  As I was trying it on at different stages, I have at least three shirts that work with it.

A couple months back, we adopted a cat.  But I've decided that the cat isn't the problem when I'm crocheting.  It's this little cutie.





No comments:

Post a Comment