Monday, January 27, 2014

Craftiness

Since our move, my sewing machine has been packed away in a box, somewhere in the tent...  I was feeling the loss of my craftiness, so I decided to dust off my crochet hooks and start hooking again.  In the last month or so, I've managed to finish up a few projects.  


Cute little Percy went to live with my friend Alison.



Hello Kitty came to live with us.  I think I need to make another one so the girls will stop fighting over who gets to wear it =)

I experimented with some new to me stitches and techniques.

(I need an adult model...  Or maybe get the littles to take better pictures of me ;) )

I love how the collar turned out on this.  So, I think I'm going to modify this pattern a bit and turn it into a dress for Sweet Pea.

And I've found plenty of new patterns to keep me busy hooking.  My sweet mother- in- love is even forwarding me patterns that would make good Christmas presents ;)

Oh, and I'm developing a yarn addiction...  




No comments:

Post a Comment