Monday, March 4, 2013

Week 9 Recap

Yup, another week, another recap.  Is it just me or is time going by way to fast?

I keep wondering how this happened...


Because, wasn't it just yesterday she looked like this?


Quiet weekend for me.  Sarge had drill, so I wasn't able to get out for a long run.  Just enjoyed hanging out at home with the kids.  

Did a little of this.


Sweet Pea wanted to help with the laundry.


I had a big running week.  I was pushing to hit my February goal (85 miles) so I ran 28 miles in the last 5 days of the month.  Felt good to be able to check that off my list =)  

176.44/ 1000 miles
3/ 13 half marathons
1228/ 10,000 push- ups
32/ 180 school days
231/ 1189 chapters in the Bible
28 bags and a couple big pieces of baby gear out the door

Not much work on de-cluttering this week.  I will be listing some big pieces this week.  Sarge got orders to PCS, so the house will be going on the market shortly and we need to downsize some stuff.


In the midst of the coming chaos, I'm pushing ahead with plans for another challenge group.  This one will start March 18th and will be a Turbo Fire group.  I'm determined to step outside my comfort zone on workouts and try something different =)  If you're interested in joining me in this challenge, just let me know and I can give you all the details!


No comments:

Post a Comment