Sunday, March 11, 2012

Two hundred

So here it is.  Post #200.  It's only taken me a couple years to get here =)  And in honor of 200 posts, I'm going to post pictures of the cutest kids around (okay, I'm a bit biased).


Sweet Pea is 10 months old already.  She's been told by multiple Dr's that she is "overly healthy."  Not sure exactly what that means, but I'll take it =)  


Sweet Pea and daddy


Only 10 months, and she's already trying to get my phone...


Squish Bear is such a goof.


When did Girly- girl grow up?


Junior Ace had to wear his Vikings shirt in front of Cowboy Stadium...



Taking Flat Seth around town. 

Lots of things have been happening around here.  Big things are in the works, but not going to share quite yet...  And no, it is not another baby =)  






No comments:

Post a Comment