Wednesday, December 14, 2011

7 months and 6 days...

Yeah, I'm a bit behind on this one =)

Sweet Pea is 7 months old now.  What??  Seven months??  How did that happen?  Yeah, that's what I keep thinking.

She had her monthly therapy session the other day.  Our initial goal was to have her sitting supported in our laps and laying on her tummy (without fussing) for 3 minutes by February. We thought that was good, after all, she just had her heart surgery a month, no wait, two months ago.  Really??  Where did I loss a month of time?


Anyway, we've had to revise our goals.  Now she's supposed to be sitting (tri-pod sit) unsupported and start rolling from her tummy to her back.  This little girl just keeps amazing me.  She's already sitting unsupported for a few seconds before she leans back into my lap.  And she's figured out rolling from back to tummy in the last couple weeks...


I can't seem to find a picture of Sweet Pea without Girly- girl in it too.  


No matter, I love that Girly- girl loves her sister enough to always want to be by her.  Now if I could just get her to ease up on giving her kisses and hugs ALL. THE. TIME.




No comments:

Post a Comment