Saturday, October 29, 2011

{31 for 21} Day 29: A Different Perspective

As the day quickly comes to an end, I realize I don't have a very creative post for today.  Busy day hanging out with family and I'm ready to head to bed =)  But...

I had the privilege to read this blog the other day and it really got me thinking.  There are many things I want everyone to know about Down syndrome, and at the same time, there are many things I want people to know about me.  

Muchier Muchness is much more eloquent than I am, so head over and read her take on what it takes to be a special needs mom =)

And the required shot of cuteness.


3 comments:

  1. Headed over to check out the suggested blog. By the way, the required shot of cuteness is a perfect post all by herself ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the required shot of cuteness! :)

    ReplyDelete