Monday, May 30, 2011

Celebrating

Earlier this year, the wonderful ladies of my Sunday School class said they wanted to have a baby shower for me.  I purposely scheduled it the day before I was due (thinking I wouldn't have had the baby by then) because my family and Sarge's family were planning on being here during that time.  Little did I know that Sweet Pea would decide to arrive early and attend the shower with me =)

It worked out perfectly, because instead of lots of gender neutral clothes, I was showered in pink, frilly clothes.



The fruit bouquet my friend Michelle made for the shower.


My favorite picture of my girls.


Girly- girl helping me open the gifts.


The quilt my step- mom made for Sweet Pea.


Millie was a little jealous that she had to share Angela's lap =)


Some of the beautiful ladies who loved on Sweet Pea and me =)


Thank you to everyone who planned and attended the shower.  Your outpouring of love and support has made the adjustment to my new normal at lot easier.  And yes, I am still working on getting all the thank you cards written =)

No comments:

Post a Comment