Friday, March 25, 2011

It's been too long...

that I've been out of the sewing room.  But I have good reason- besides being 33 weeks pregnant ;)  A few weeks ago, we decided to rearrange some rooms in the house.  As a result, my sewing room got moved downstairs into the front room that really wasn't being used for much.

So, now I have more room and better natural light =)  It's just taken me this long to get everything reorganized and set- up the way I want it to be.


Yes, that is a display of my running medals...


The majority of my fabric is still upstairs, but I do have a couple shelves in the kitchen pantry for some of the things I use with almost every sewing project.

So now that everything is set- up and organized, I just have to decide what I want to work on first.  With Easter coming up, maybe a new dress for Girly- girl.  Hmm, but wait...  There are a few things that I need to finish up for Sarge first.  And of course I need to think about getting some items to stock in my shop.  It's been low/ empty for too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment