Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A bit of a catch up post...

Life has been pretty crazy since we moved.  I haven't had a lot of time to get in the sewing room (now that it's unpacked!), but I have managed a couple projects in the last few weeks.

This first was to help out a friend.  She is starting to sell patterns and wanted someone to proofread/ test out the instructions to make sure they were clear enough.



The pattern is actually designed to make a dress for a toddler.  But, I liked it so much that I may just leave it as a skirt.  Not that I have anywhere that I could wear it...

If you're interested in purchasing the pattern, it can be found here.

My next project was a dress for Girly- girl.  And since she loves Dora...




This last project was part of Girly- girl's Christmas present.  She is definately a little princess!



It's not a very good shot of the crown, but that is what I made.  The instructions for the crown can be found here.

I have a few projects in the works right now.  Hopefully I'll be reopening my etsy shop in the next couple weeks.  Until then, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment