Saturday, November 7, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

It's November and time to start thinking about Christmas. And while I don't put my Christmas decorations up until after Thanksgiving, I figured it was time to start listing Christmas items in my etsy store. I have three sets of Christmas themed napkins and one set of fall ones listed. I'll be adding some more listings later today (need to get batteries for my camera :))


These napkins are listed here.

These are listed here.

And the snow topped ones are listed here.
And for those of you who want fall themed napkins, these are for you. They are a brown basket weave pattern lined with a pale yellow basket weave pattern.
I'm also taking custom order requests for the napkins and for aprons. I have a few other ideas of Christmas items floating around in my head, but I may not have time to get to them.



No comments:

Post a Comment