Monday, April 20, 2009

Something Amazing

This was another custom order from Etsy. I really enjoyed working with this client and creating a dress for her.
She wanted a dress that matched this picture (birdcage not included):

After searching a couple stores, I finally found the fabric on one of my on- line sources. So glad I did :)

The dress is a simple wrap style top with an open back detail. The skirt is gathered just below the waistband which is accented with a blue and silver ribbon.



I love the way the dress turned out. It's very light and feminine and "floaty." My DH told me it looked like it is the type of dress that you would wear to an afternoon garden party lol!
Still trying to figure out the best way to photograph the finished projects. Most of the time the pictures I post just don't do the outfits justice. So, if anyone out there has some tips, please leave me some comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment