I came across this pattern at burdastyle.com. Overall I liked the pattern, but there are a couple things I changed... The shorts were suppose to be one piece, but to save fabric, I cut them in half and sewed outside side seams. The darts on the front of the shirt need to be gathered before sewing them together. The sizing on the pattern is a little screwy as well. The top was suppose to be a 4T, but fits closer to a 3T.
My DD loves the outfit. She calls it her bug shirt :)
This is her telling her little brother to get out of her photo shoot :)
I will use this pattern again, but will keep the modifications I made, as well as modifying the neckline and the back closure.